Spain Travel Guides We Recommend:


Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Fodor's Spain 2010 (Fodor's Gold Guides)
As always, the Fodor's travel guide series provides the traveller with a ton of information, more perhaps than Rick Steves' edition. I definitely got all the facts I needed for my trip with this guide; however, I was yawning after the first 10 pages -- OK, I know it's not supposed to be a cliffhanger. I just think that a more personal approach to descriptions of people and places is so important in contributing to a successful holiday.

On the other hand, if you're the "hard facts" type, this one's for you! It offers 864 pages of everything you'll ever need to know for your trip --and more, so get out your reading glasses and a steaming-hot cup of joe and enjoy!

A very complete guidebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment